Friday, March 28, 2008

My new neighbor is finally here!

We had a wonderful day today! My best pal Ellen moved just around the corner yesterday and Colin and I went over to see the place this afternoon. The house is beautiful and I am terribly jealous!! :-) Colin got a chance to sit down and play with Aubrey, who is 6 months old. They are going to be best friends, I can already tell! When Aubrey sat down in front of him, he just went crazy! He was screeching and laughing and grabbing her hands and face. I kept having to pull him back and tell him to be extra gentle! She is just a little girl, after all! :-) It was the sweetest thing...I have never seen Colin so excited before. It will be so nice to have them close by now.

We went for a Wal-Mart run and I am happy to report that Colin managed to stay awake for the whole thing. Thank goodness! He is the sweetest little thing in the world...the whole time he just talked away to me. "ma ma ma ma ma...da da da da da". I just don't know what I ever did without him.

In cooking news, I thought I would document that I made Balsamic Glazed Chicken Breasts tonight and it was fantastic! I am getting better and better at cooking and I think I am well on my way to cooking something Colin will love one day. :-)

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio