Friday, March 28, 2008

My Message Board

I think I may just be done for good with the message board that I have been participating in. I joined the board back when it was an Expecting Club and have stuck around until now. Most of the women are nice and helpful, but there is so much crap on this board that I am always laughing to myself and staying away from it. But today tops it all and I seriously think this is the end for me. A woman posted, "Amy Poops in the Potty!" and then goes on to post about how her EIGHT MONTH OLD BABY is now potty trained. I am not kidding. She goes into detail about how she does it and everything. Not only do I feel sorry for her baby girl, I also feel like reading this constant crap is hurting more than helping. I mean, COME ON! That is just foolish on a lot of levels. I wish there was a message board for "Highly Educated Non-Idiot Mothers Who Don't Have Any Desire to Compete Regarding Milestones and Are In Touch With Reality". Can someone direct me to that? ;-) Poops in the potty...love it.

1 comments:

Melibelle said...

unfortunately with ALL message boards there are ALWAYS some idiots wanting to cause trouble. On a few well monitored boards the admin's will kick these type of people off so you can hop for that. Otherwise you just have to deal or leave the board :(

Sucks... one bad apple

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio