Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Colin, The Cute!



I don't have much to report today...I took Colin out this afternoon to pick up our Thank You cards at Ritz Camera. It was a complete fiasco, they are totally wrong, and I have to go back AGAIN tomorrow. Do you ever have one of those days that just refuses to go right!? That was today! They are wrong, as in the text of the damn card printed on the wrong side AND upside down. DON'T ASK. The best part, however, was when Colin demanded to be let out of his stroller. Since it was taking Jay and Silent Bob about three years to attempt to fix my cards, I let Colin loose on their store. OH THE HILARITY!! Colin was running around screaming and laughing and pulling assorted things at his level off the walls. I just stood there smiling. There are moments when a manic toddler can come in handy. ;-)

The first picture I had to post just because Colin looks cute enough to eat. My mom left her awesome camera with me, so I am having fun with picture taking until she takes it back. The second two shots that I took tonight are for Steph...my best friend from basically birth. She sent the A&M pj's for Colin's birthday and I know it pained her to do so, as she is a die hard Longhorn. ;-) See, Steph!?! He looks adorable in them! He loves them and I love you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wellllll, at least it's not Baylor.

:)

The Murrays said...

Hi there. I found your site on the board today. I love it! I don't have too many friends that blog, so I'm excited to add you to my list. Hope you and cutie Colin are having a good week!

Melibelle said...

reasons why u should avoid ritz or wolf all together... they SUCK at life!

Anonymous said...

Love the Aggie jammies. Gig em Colin!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio