Thursday, July 24, 2008

The View From My Back Door



Day one of my neighbor's pool construction and this is my view. You know what the best part is? See that white spec in the middle of the dirt in the bottom picture? That is our main water line for the sprinkler system. Which is now completely destroyed. When you turn our sprinklers on, no water comes out anywhere but a geyser out of that pipe. In the middle of July. In Texas. No sprinklers. GOOD TIMES. As you can imagine, Jer is going over to talk to our neighbor as we speak. He is a really nice guy by the way...it is not his fault that the pool idiots already broke our yard. I just hope this does not have to get ugly with the pool company...they are going to have to repair our sprinkler system NOW. The temps are over 100 this week and dry as a bone and two days without water will mean a dead yard. Did I mention it is not my pool? I think they should go ahead and put one in my yard for free since they already busted up my whole yard. That is reasonable, right?

1 comments:

Melibelle said...

I absolutely think you should get a pool out of the deal... I'll even sign a petition for you! :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio