Sunday, September 7, 2008

Loving Some Oreos and Dallas Cowboys!




First of all, I cannot for the life of me figure out why Oreos are the messiest food on earth. These cookies surpass the mess of even mac and cheese. After dinner, I usually give Colin a cookie of some type as his special treat for the day. Nilla Wafers, Chocolate Chip, Fig Newtons...he does not make a mess with any of those varieties. But one single Oreo cookie...well, you see the aftermath. :-) He loves them so much, which seems right since they were my favorite when I was little, too. Heck, they are still fantastic!

Football season officially started today and I am THRILLED! We love some football in my house, especially my beloved Cowboys! They won the opener today and Colin and I had a good time watching the game. Jer was in training, so Colin and I watched together. I suppose Colin was doing more playing with his toys than watching, but the brainwashing has already begun. :-) I grew up watching the Dallas Cowboys with my Daddy and I am looking forward to spending many fall Sundays doing the same thing with Colin. The sounds of a football game filling up my living room remind me of cooler weather, sweatshirts, and family. I love it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, how can one oreo do so much damage? That is so funny!!

That is sweet that you guys are watching football together!

Melibelle said...

I love to hear football sounds in my house to for those very same reasons!!! And Mel and I have some consequences for you not showing up! All I have to say is watch your myspace and boxes of photos!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio