Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Blessed

Colin has been having a rough week with naps probably due to teething. He has not been taking a nap at all for days and with each day he has been more exhausted. This has resulted in poor sleeping at night and early wake-ups. Today he finally took a decent nap, so I am really hoping he sleeps better tonight! Colin's nap is also my only time to shower, get dressed, brush my teeth, return emails, breathe...you know, the basics. :-) It is very nice to have clean hair.

Despite his lack of naps and extremely swollen gums, he has been as happy as ever. Colin is a smiley faced little man who brings me limitless amounts of joy. He runs around this house laughing and smiling all day long. Shannon told me today about someone who might lose his newborn son and it has reminded me very intensely how lucky that I am to have such a precious healthy light in my life. God has blessed me so much and I am thankful for sweet Colin every single day!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio