Sunday, November 16, 2008

Early Morning Love

I just had to post this picture despite the poor quality...this is first thing this morning. We are all still in our pj's and Colin just rolled out of bed. I was sitting at the computer and Ferris Mewler decided he needed to join me. Colin also decided that he needed a Mama lap, so up he came. I thought Ferris would jump down with the arrival of Colin, but instead he stuck around and decided to let us pet him. Living with Ferris Mewler is akin to living with a wild cougar, so this was an important moment to capture. Please note the look on the cat's face...he is fully prepared to attack if need be. Regardless, Colin was very happy to be petting his kitty! ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I love the way you always talk about the ferociousness of Ferris Mewler. And how in the world does your hair look that good in the morning?? I am jealous! Mine is all over the place.

Chalna said...

First of all, my hair stayed in place because it was incredibly dirty. Oil will make hair look very nice and shiny in a picture. LOL!!!! Second of all, I am telling you...Ferris Mewler is very ferocious. VERY. ;-)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio