Saturday, January 26, 2008

No Sleep Till Brooklyn

It is 4:30 in the morning and I am sitting here in front of the computer like a zombie. Colin has had a bad night...I have been making great headway in getting him to sleep longer at a time, but tonight has been a complete reversal. I am sure it probably has something to do with teething, but I am too tired to really think straight at this point. He has been up just about every two hours since he first got up at 10:45 (he goes to sleep at 7:30 sharp). Our home office is right beside his bedroom, so I here I sit waiting to see if he will possibly fall back asleep. Since he is talking loudly to himself right now, I doubt it. Colin has a very hard time sleeping...he falls asleep at night like clockwork, but he wakes frequently during the night. I am a very bad sleeper myself...my mom says I was even worse than Colin was as an infant and I still have issues to this day. It seems like I may have passed this trait down to my son, and I hate that! The poor little guy!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio