Friday, January 25, 2008

Random Musings

I had lunch today with one of my best friends, Ellen. She had her little girl ten weeks after Colin was born, so we have shared a LOT together the past year. They have just recently begun casually looking at homes in our neighborhood and the thought of them living close by thrills me to no end! So, that was good news to hear about, even if I am getting my hopes up way too soon! :-) After lunch, we ran errands and picked up a new winter coat for me. It is fun to see how much more Colin enjoys outings as he gets older...he really loves to be out and about. He is a people watching champ!

I was thinking about a second child today...Colin is our first baby and I can't help but think about when a little brother or sister will join our family. Since I am staying home with Colin right now, all the advice I have been getting is to go ahead and have our second child sooner rather than later. That way they will be somewhat close in age so that I can raise them together and go back to work when need be. This makes sense to me too, but I also tend to think that having Colin at least potty trained when number two arrives would be smart also. I like the idea of giving Colin a playmate close in age, so that is another aspect to think about. My good friend Shannon has the sweetest twins and I am thinking more and more that she was SO lucky to have her second child question answered for her right off the bat!! There is so much to think about with this!! I also have a husband to think about who will need to be talked into whatever scenerio that I come up with! :-)

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio