Saturday, January 26, 2008

Mr. Charming


I am beginning to notice personality traits in Colin and it is so much fun to watch. Colin's daddy is very laid back and extremely mellow. It is one of my favorite things about him because I tend to be really loud and passionate and he tempers that. So, I am noticing both sides of us in Colin these days. He is a pretty mellow baby...he loves to go out with me and is content just to watch the world around him. He smiles at everyone he sees and has yet to cry even once when we are out (I know I just jinxed that). As I watch him regard the world around him with quiet calmness, I am definitely reminded of his father. I have also noticed that he loves to get the attention of people around him, which is FOR SURE a trait he gets from me. He likes to be the center of attention and loves for people to pay attention only to him. If we are out talking to people, he will begin trying to get our attention with all kinds of sounds, laughs, and yells. If we continue to "ignore" him, he then begins screaming at the top of his lungs until we all turn around. At which point he laughs. Now THAT is my baby! :-)


1 comments:

Shannon said...

My little guy was like that too at Colin's age, but look at what a wild boy he has turned into 5 months later! I don't know where he gets it from either. ;)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio