Sunday, February 3, 2008

Good Morning, Sunshine!

Well, here we are at 5:30 in the morning. I have been up with Colin since 4:30. I tried so hard to get him to go back to sleep...I gave him a bottle, rocked him, layed him back in the crib with his music playing...everything. He was not having it and was ready to get up. I finally caved at 5:15 and came out here to the living room. Now we are watching Higglytown Heros. I will say that there is simply no getting around the fact that Colin has trouble with sleep. Last night he was awake at 11:30, 2:30, and then 4:30. He will have a sprinkling of good nights, which I consider to be when he does not wake up at all until after 3am. My mother said that I had lots of trouble sleeping as an infant and I fully recall how much trouble I had as a kid. Ambien is my friend to this day. SO, I am feeling very sorry for Colin and worried that I passed down this trait to him. Thank goodness I don't have to go to work now. I was at my breaking point before with staying up all night and going to work. Now when Colin naps (if Colin naps) I can get a little more sleep.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio