Monday, March 3, 2008

Chalna circa A LONG TIME AGO!







Over the past few weeks, I have had lots of comments from parents and friends thinking that Colin was starting to favor me quite a bit. I also have been thinking that some of the pictures that I have taken lately of Colin faintly reminded me of something...so I went digging through old pictures when I was home over the weekend. The whole family flipped out when we started uncovering these pictures...it looks like Colin really does take after me! Everyone was laughing about how we have the exact same hair in our infant pictures. Pretty funny! Anyway, I thought it would be fun to share...and yes, my dad is a ROCK STAR in that suit. 1978, baby!
Now, can we talk about how unsafe my play yard looks in that picture? Can you believe us 70's babies actually lived!? ;-)

2 comments:

Melibelle said...

OK I'm on overload here and have several things to say! First yes he TOTALLY looks like you... sorry Jer!

Second... OMG who dosen't love some olan mills greatness! Ur dad is totally rockin it! But the pic quality... as a photographer I'm SHOCKED! they cut you off on the side but there's ample room on the right side of Duke! WTF???

Third the pic on the couch of you and ur mom with roses is TOOOOOO cute!

Fourth... I don' t know how we made it through... a large portion of my baby pics someone is smoking in close proximity it me!!!!

Hope you guys are enjoying the snow! And got some cute pics to share!

Anonymous said...

Okay first of all, your sisters are a CLONE of your mom!

Curly hair?

Yeah I don't know how I survived the 70s either. I just read a great article on over-parenting. I will have to send it to you because I totally agree with a lot of it. (Disappointment is a healthy learning tool, etc.)

Sorry I got off topic...

Colin is a clone of you! I see it a lot in the eyes and the expressions in his eyes (like when he is smiling).

What's the story with Duke?

You should post a baby pic of Jer so I made a more accurate statement that Colin is YOUR clone. :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio