Monday, March 17, 2008

New Shoes and Car Seats

Okay, so Colin got new shoes today. I finally broke down and bought the poor kiddo some sandals. He wore a size three, but I think he will be out of them in 5 minutes. There is not really any room to grow at all in them, but the size four were just way too big! I could not get the size three tennis shoes over his feet, so I don't know. I really could have used half sizes, but oh well! Anyway, he is going to be a cutie pie when he wears them! Tomorrow we are attending our very first lunch in the mom's group that I joined. I am nervous for some strange reason, but excited to hopefully meet some nice folks. It will be nice to make some new friends and I have noticed that Colin really enjoys seeing other babies, so that should be fun for him!

Also, we got rid of the infant car seat today (again) and this time we replaced it with the car seat that my parents had in their car for my nephew. It is SO MUCH BETTER than the one we bought him. The Eddie Bauer one that we bought originally had this huge head rest that could not be removed. It looks really comfy when we bought it, but it caused Colin's head to rest at an odd angle. The one we are using now does not have that and Colin seemed to love it! No fussing at all! So hopefully our problem has been solved! :-)

1 comments:

Melibelle said...

I remember a time when a post about new shoes from My Chalna would be about expensive leather shoes!!!!!!!

hehehehe :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio