Thursday, March 20, 2008

Eight Months Old Today!!


Happy 8 Month Birthday, Colin!! My little man has hit another big milestone on the way to hitting number one! The picture above was taken this morning right after our birthday breakfast! :-) We are gearing up for our big Easter weekend. I just found out today that my whole family is coming over tomorrow! Meredith may have to come on Saturday morning, but everyone will be piling into my house for good food and good times! We are planning to have a little pre-Easter shindig at my house on Saturday. Then my family has to hit the road back home on Sunday and Jer and I are heading over to his parents house for official Easter dinner. It should be a great weekend! I just finished mopping the floor during Colin's late afternoon nap and I will hopefully get everything else done when he goes to bed. My house tends to stay a wreck these days...when Colin goes down for naps, I have to pick between the 500 things I need to do. Usually showering and laundry win. House loses. ;-)
I think that we are going to break down and dye Easter eggs tomorrow. I was debating it since Colin is too young to really participate, but I have decided that the photo op alone is worth it. And now that my little nephew Jackson is coming, it seals the deal! He is two and a half now and the perfect age to have some Easter fun. I hope to take lots of good pics for posting!! :-)
Happy 8 Months, my precious baby boy!

1 comments:

Melibelle said...

sounds like loads of fun! :) enjoy!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio