Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Rainy (and I mean RAINY!) Tuesday






It has been raining since last night and I swear it has not stopped once! GOOD LORD! Today was definitely a day to spend indoors. Jer was originally supposed to teach the very late sim session tonight, but it got cancelled! I was supposed to have my mom's lunch today, but that was cancelled due to the yucky weather. We literally spent the whole day in our pajamas playing with Colin. We ate leftovers and I made bananas foster for an afternoon treat. Colin was up a LOT last night, so when he went down for his first nap, I did to! During Colin's afternoon nap, Jer and I watched about half of "No Country For Old Men". It is really good so far, but the rest will have to wait until later. Movie watching is not what it used to be. ;-)

The pictures of Colin were from just a couple of hours ago when I put on his pj's. He was twisting around so much on the changing table that I could not get him dressed, so I moved to the floor of his room. That little man is almost totally done with the changing table...he is so big and it makes me so nervous when he starts spinning around! He has never really played in his room before and he seemed to like being in a new space, so of course I had to take his picture. He is such a funny and expressive baby...I just adore when he graces me with those dimples! I also think he is getting very close to crawling. Tonight he was laying on his stomach and actually pulled his knees under him for the first time. He is going to catch on any day now. I am both excited and sad about it...he is growing up so fast, but I am thrilled for the next stage, too. I also noticed that he was tugging on his left ear tonight, so hopefully that is just teething. If he is still tugging tomorrow, we might be headed to the pedi. We shall see.

The last picture was my view of Ferris Mewler and Enzo as I was watching the movie. Those two are such dorks, but they looked so cute in an animal heap on my lap that I had to take the picture. In the rare moments that I don't have Colin in my arms, they are ALL OVER ME! :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tagged you for your first meme. Go to my blog and read... :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio