Monday, April 28, 2008

Just A Swingin'



Today was back to the regular grind...all the guests are gone and Jer had to go back to work. Colin went back to his 2 hour morning nap today and I was beyond thrilled. He also took a good hour and fifteen minute nap this afternoon, so he was in great spirits all day. I am pretty sure that Colin was probably not taking good naps last week because he wanted to hang out with his grandparents instead! :-) After an afternoon excursion to Central Market with the little man, I made chicken with mushroom cream sauce for dinner and it turned out really nicely. Afterwards we decided to take a walk with Colin over to our neighborhood park. Last week they installed a new swing set and we were excited to let Colin try it out. He LOVED it!! We got some really cute pictures to boot! How awesome are those?!?! I swear I could just eat him up!!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio